SEO in Practice: Free Step-by-Step Guide for Google Climbers
Some websites receive millions of visitors from search engines. Others are left with just a couple of occasional surfers. Yeah, search engines are really hard to tame. But here's a magic whip that will help you get search engines working towards your bottom line. This unique free SEO guide will teach you the best, real-life tested optimization techniques professional SEOs would hate you to know.
Search Engine Optimization or simply SEO is hot these days. It's so hot that the cyberspace is boiling with all sorts of SEO books, paid online courses, manuals and what not. They are stuffed up with theory and professional slang that few people will understand and even fewer really need to know. SEO in Practice is different. It speaks the language you'll easily understand and only preaches the techniques that are worth your time and effort. This practice-driven SEO guide tells you exactly what to do to see your search engine rankings skyrocket pushing your traffic and sales to the outer space. Step by step you'll be learning the ins and outs of effective SEO and applying them to your site right away. You don't need to read the whole book to get started. As soon as you've mastered a new technique you immediately make use of it and reap the benefits.
Become a Certified SEO Specialist from Scratch
The course doesn't require any special skills, knowledge or money. All you need to run your own SEO campaign is desire to invest some time in promoting your website in search engines. Just follow the detailed guidelines and watch your website climb up the ranking ladder.
Each chapter of this SEO book will get your website a step closer to becoming #1 in Google and other search engines. At the end of each section you will find a quiz where you can test your newly gained knowledge. Once you've successfully finished all quizzes you get a special SEO Certificate to prove your expertise. But the main point is that once you've put your SEO skills into your website you'll get mammoth exposure, immense flow of visitors and outrageous sales growth. So what are we waiting for? Get your motors running!
Please log in to get full access to SEO in Practice. Or aren't you registered with SEO in Practice yet? You still have a chance!
Table of Contents
- Introduction to your SEO guide
- Chapter 1: 100 Keywords for a Good Start
- 1.1What? Why? When? How? And other questions to get started
- 1.2Choosing Keywords
- 1.3Making Your First Ranking Report
- Chapter 2: How do we play by Search Engines' rules? (Avoiding crawlability problems)
- 2.1Do Search Engines know about you, and do they know enough?
- 2.2Invite robots to your site
- 2.3Make your site Search Engine-friendly: 11 things to consider
- 2.3.1Make a robots.txt file
- 2.3.2Find fast and reliable hosting
- 2.3.3Rewrite dynamic URLs
- 2.3.4Navigation matters
- 2.3.5Use text links instead of images
- 2.3.7Remove the Welcome page
- 2.3.8Fix broken links
- 2.3.9Get rid of duplicate content and What is rel = "canonical"?
- 2.3.10Correct HTML and CSS mistakes
- 2.3.11Create a sitemap
- 2.3.12Get all data you need in a minute
- Chapter 3: An offer they can't refuse (create mind-blowing landing pages for Search Engines and people)
- 3.1Imagine you're on a plane, or What's a landing page?
- 3.25 keyword portions: choose what's best for each landing page
- 3.3Prepare the ground for a "comfy landing" (finding a page to act on)
- 3.4Size matters! In SEO...
- 3.5Making the first On-page Optimization Report
- 3.6Tune up the landing page
- 3.7Make your page a gem
- 3.8Magnetic, sure-fire, pushing and simply great: 4 more pages to be done
- Chapter 4: Getting on the move: where your link building starts
- 4.1Words for talking link building
- 4.2What's the purpose of links?
- 4.3Sites vote for each other
- 4.4What links to get?
- 4.5Quality of links
- 4.6Link farms and FFA sites
- 4.7Factors that make up quality links
- 4.8Grow your links regularly and at a natural speed
- 4.9Look where the link can be placed
- 4.10"SEO after Penguin" checklist
- Chapter 5: Finding SEO gems, or how to get premium one-way links?
- 5.1Five important components of a link building campaign
- 5.2Best ways to get weighty links
- 5.3Power charge and speed up your link building
- 5.4The winning tool to select the best link opportunities
- 5.5The smartest way to see what value links bring
- 5.6No-Brainer SEO Surprise
- 5.7Rank checks are still a must