Chapter 5: Finding SEO gems, or how to get premium one-way links?
Let′ s recall what you got to know in the previous chapter. In a little bit more detail, here′ s what I taught there:
- Types, purpose of links and ways to get them
- How to evaluate the quality of links and choose the best ones
- How to make your backlink profile look natural
- How to avoid Google penalization, or Anti–Penguin rules
Now how about trying to fetch the biggest SEO gems? Like real–life ones, these are pretty hard to get. But that′ s gonna be much easier for you, as soon as you know the tricks — and you′ re going to learn them in no time). I′ m talking about one–way links — the links that Search Engines love most and that may have the biggest potential to send you huge streams of traffic. Look what I′ ll tell you now:
- 5.1Five important components of a link building campaign
- 5.2Best ways to get weighty links
- 5.3Power charge and speed up your link building
- 5.4The winning tool to select the best link opportunities
- 5.5The smartest way to see what value links bring
- 5.6No-Brainer SEO Surprise
- 5.7Rank checks are still a must
Arranging good, solid links should be part of your links strategy, especially at the beginning of your link campaign, but not your one and only marketing strategy, though.
As I already mentioned, one–way links are something you should never neglect. They bring you respect from Search Engines — as well as traffic.
I′ m going to tell you how you get one–way links to your site. You′ ll get to know the best–working ideas and the best practices. Sure it largely depends on how well you perform at this point — though I believe with the guidance you′ re getting and the things you already know, you simply can′ t miss.