SEO in Practice: No Mercy for Competitors
Free SEO Guide for a Competition Hitman
Every day thousands of people are trying hard to reach your business but they just can't succeed. They keep on looking for you in the search engines, but instead they run into those nasty competitors of yours who managed to make it to the top of search engine listings. As a result, you lose a great number of potential clients without even knowing about it. How could that happen?
— Well, your competition did something called SEO or Search Engine Optimization. This is a promotional technique that makes websites appear at the top of Google, Yahoo! and other search engines whenever someone types in a word or a phrase. Search engines can bring millions of people to your website daily. But that is only when you rise to the top in their rankings.
Hi, my name is Dan Richmond. I'm a professional SEO and we're going to take revenge on your competitors winning back your pride and customers. You don't need a gun. Your only weapon will be my SEO guide called SEO in Practice. And, believe me, this is the biggest SEO barrel you could possibly get. It's powerful, accurate, safe, and 100% free. Armed with real-life tested techniques from my SEO arsenal, which I've been collecting for 8 years, you're gonna smash your competition in search engine rankings.
The unique concept behind this SEO book is that it is based on a fully practice-driven approach. Once you've gained a new skill you don't wait a sec to use it and reap the benefits. The sooner you start off with your SEO campaign the faster your results will be. "Be fast or be dead", runs the old saying of SEO professionals. From this guide you will learn how to become the fastest guy in the whole of Wild Wild Web. SEO in Practice is the only SEO guide that gives detailed advice on how to accelerate your SEO efforts a dozen times with the help of special SEO software.
There's still another feature that singles out this book. SEO in Practice doesn't require any background knowledge. Even if it is the first time you've heard about SEO you'll have no trouble digging it. You'll have detailed step-by-step guidelines to follow so that you know exactly what you're doing. There are a lot of images to help you get a better idea of the process.
Get Your Very Own Free SEO Certificate
Each section of the book ends with a quiz. Having successfully completed all quizzes you get a special SEO Certificate. So, after finishing the course you become a certified SEO specialist. What's even more important is that during the course you'll be putting your newly-gained knowledge and skills into practice. Thus you'll be driving your website up in search engine rankings generating a hell lot of traffic and boosting your sales.
So, let's hit the rankings!
Please log in to get full access to SEO in Practice. Or aren't you registered with SEO in Practice yet? You still have a chance!
Table of Contents
- Introduction to your SEO guide
- Chapter 1: 100 Keywords for a Good Start
- 1.1What? Why? When? How? And other questions to get started
- 1.2Choosing Keywords
- 1.3Making Your First Ranking Report
- Chapter 2: How do we play by Search Engines' rules? (Avoiding crawlability problems)
- 2.1Do Search Engines know about you, and do they know enough?
- 2.2Invite robots to your site
- 2.3Make your site Search Engine-friendly: 11 things to consider
- 2.3.1Make a robots.txt file
- 2.3.2Find fast and reliable hosting
- 2.3.3Rewrite dynamic URLs
- 2.3.4Navigation matters
- 2.3.5Use text links instead of images
- 2.3.7Remove the Welcome page
- 2.3.8Fix broken links
- 2.3.9Get rid of duplicate content and What is rel = "canonical"?
- 2.3.10Correct HTML and CSS mistakes
- 2.3.11Create a sitemap
- 2.3.12Get all data you need in a minute
- Chapter 3: An offer they can't refuse (create mind-blowing landing pages for Search Engines and people)
- 3.1Imagine you're on a plane, or What's a landing page?
- 3.25 keyword portions: choose what's best for each landing page
- 3.3Prepare the ground for a "comfy landing" (finding a page to act on)
- 3.4Size matters! In SEO...
- 3.5Making the first On-page Optimization Report
- 3.6Tune up the landing page
- 3.7Make your page a gem
- 3.8Magnetic, sure-fire, pushing and simply great: 4 more pages to be done
- Chapter 4: Getting on the move: where your link building starts
- 4.1Words for talking link building
- 4.2What's the purpose of links?
- 4.3Sites vote for each other
- 4.4What links to get?
- 4.5Quality of links
- 4.6Link farms and FFA sites
- 4.7Factors that make up quality links
- 4.8Grow your links regularly and at a natural speed
- 4.9Look where the link can be placed
- 4.10"SEO after Penguin" checklist
- Chapter 5: Finding SEO gems, or how to get premium one-way links?
- 5.1Five important components of a link building campaign
- 5.2Best ways to get weighty links
- 5.3Power charge and speed up your link building
- 5.4The winning tool to select the best link opportunities
- 5.5The smartest way to see what value links bring
- 5.6No-Brainer SEO Surprise
- 5.7Rank checks are still a must