All you need to make a fortune with your website
SEO in Practice: the 1st practical guide to Google domination
Do you know the exact steps to start getting thousands of new clients without spending a dime on the promotion campaign?
And would you like to have a website that attracts flows of interested people who are ready to open their wallets for you?
There are free techniques to naturally drive visitors to your website and make impressive sales to them, called SEO or search engine optimization. And you know why it's growing more popular each day? Because the amounts you spend on optimization are miserable compared to the huge sums you can earn.
Briefly, it works like this:
- First you smartly build a website that works like a magnet for clients and their crispy notes.
- Then you make this site appear in top results of Google and other search engines where the right people naturally
search for your product or service.
- After this, you're getting crowds of visitors looking exactly for you and willing to take up your offer.
And even if you've never heard of SEO before, with the SEO in Practice guide all you need to get started is only a computer with Internet access. That's it. No extra knowledge, no skills — you just go through the guide, do what it says and watch your bottom line go up. And you don't even need to be tech savvy at all. SEO in Practice shows you the exact steps and makes them easy even for a 10-year old.
You are 100% safe. Under the careful guidance of SEO in Practice you will not only make cash-growing web pages that convince people to pay you. You'll also drive your site high up to the top of Search Engines, where each single potential client stops by to check your offer. And still that's not it. Even when none of your competitors stays afloat in the ever-changing search engines, you're sure that your website is safe on top and goes on bringing you profits.
So do you want to see some more digits in your bank account balance? Here's your chance to boost your sales with the ease of a professional website promoter. Time to get started with SEO in Practice!
Please log in to get full access to SEO in Practice. Or aren't you registered with SEO in Practice yet? You still have a chance!
Table of Contents
- Introduction to your SEO guide
- Chapter 1: 100 Keywords for a Good Start
- 1.1What? Why? When? How? And other questions to get started
- 1.2Choosing Keywords
- 1.3Making Your First Ranking Report
- Chapter 2: How do we play by Search Engines' rules? (Avoiding crawlability problems)
- 2.1Do Search Engines know about you, and do they know enough?
- 2.2Invite robots to your site
- 2.3Make your site Search Engine-friendly: 11 things to consider
- 2.3.1Make a robots.txt file
- 2.3.2Find fast and reliable hosting
- 2.3.3Rewrite dynamic URLs
- 2.3.4Navigation matters
- 2.3.5Use text links instead of images
- 2.3.7Remove the Welcome page
- 2.3.8Fix broken links
- 2.3.9Get rid of duplicate content and What is rel = "canonical"?
- 2.3.10Correct HTML and CSS mistakes
- 2.3.11Create a sitemap
- 2.3.12Get all data you need in a minute
- Chapter 3: An offer they can't refuse (create mind-blowing landing pages for Search Engines and people)
- 3.1Imagine you're on a plane, or What's a landing page?
- 3.25 keyword portions: choose what's best for each landing page
- 3.3Prepare the ground for a "comfy landing" (finding a page to act on)
- 3.4Size matters! In SEO...
- 3.5Making the first On-page Optimization Report
- 3.6Tune up the landing page
- 3.7Make your page a gem
- 3.8Magnetic, sure-fire, pushing and simply great: 4 more pages to be done
- Chapter 4: Getting on the move: where your link building starts
- 4.1Words for talking link building
- 4.2What's the purpose of links?
- 4.3Sites vote for each other
- 4.4What links to get?
- 4.5Quality of links
- 4.6Link farms and FFA sites
- 4.7Factors that make up quality links
- 4.8Grow your links regularly and at a natural speed
- 4.9Look where the link can be placed
- 4.10"SEO after Penguin" checklist
- Chapter 5: Finding SEO gems, or how to get premium one-way links?
- 5.1Five important components of a link building campaign
- 5.2Best ways to get weighty links
- 5.3Power charge and speed up your link building
- 5.4The winning tool to select the best link opportunities
- 5.5The smartest way to see what value links bring
- 5.6No-Brainer SEO Surprise
- 5.7Rank checks are still a must