All you need to make a fortune with your website
SEO in Practice: the 1st practical guide to Google domination
Do you know the exact steps to start getting thousands of new clients without spending a dime on the promotion campaign?
And would you like to have a website that attracts flows of interested people who are ready to open their wallets for you?
There are free techniques to naturally drive visitors to your website and make impressive sales to them, called SEO or search engine optimization. And you know why it's growing more popular each day? Because the amounts you spend on optimization are miserable compared to the huge sums you can earn.
Briefly, it works like this:
- First you smartly build a website that works like a magnet for clients and their crispy notes.
- Then you make this site appear in top results of Google and other search engines where the right people naturally search for your product or service.
- After this, you're getting crowds of visitors looking exactly for you and willing to take up your offer.
And even if you've never heard of SEO before, with the SEO in Practice guide all you need to get started is only a computer with Internet access. That's it. No extra knowledge, no skills — you just go through the guide, do what it says and watch your bottom line go up. And you don't even need to be tech savvy at all. SEO in Practice shows you the exact steps and makes them easy even for a 10-year old.
You are 100% safe. Under the careful guidance of SEO in Practice you will not only make cash-growing web pages that convince people to pay you. You'll also drive your site high up to the top of Search Engines, where each single potential client stops by to check your offer. And still that's not it. Even when none of your competitors stays afloat in the ever-changing search engines, you're sure that your website is safe on top and goes on bringing you profits.
So do you want to see some more digits in your bank account balance? Here's your chance to boost your sales with the ease of a professional website promoter. Time to get started with SEO in Practice!
Please log in to get full access to SEO in Practice. Or aren't you registered with SEO in Practice yet? You still have a chance!
Table of Contents
- Introduction to your SEO guide
- Chapter 1: 100 Keywords for a Good Start
- 1.1 What? Why? When? How? And other questions to get started
- 1.2 Choosing Keywords
- 1.2.1 Getting keywords from everywhere and nowhere
- Option1: Free Keyword Research DIY
- Option2: Harvest quality keywords in a matter of minutes
- 1.2.2 Shortlist your keywords
- Option 1: Sweep away the keyword trash, by hand
- Option 2: One click to choose the best keywords
- 1.3 Making Your First Ranking Report
- 1.3.1 Measure keyword rankings with your own hands
- 1.3.2 Let Rank Tracker do its job
- 1.4 Summary
- 1.5 Quiz
- Chapter 2: How do we play by Search Engines' rules? (Avoiding crawlability problems)
- 2.1 Do Search Engines know about you, and do they know enough?
- 2.2 Invite robots to your site
- 2.3 Make your site Search Engine-friendly
- 2.3.1 Find fast and reliable hosting
- 2.3.2 Create a sitemap
- 2.3.3 Rewrite dynamic URLs
- 2.3.4 Make a robots.txt file
- 2.3.5 Make different paths to reach a page
- 2.3.6 Fix broken links
- 2.3.8 Use text links instead of images
- 2.3.9 Remove the Welcome page
- 2.3.10 Correct HTML mistakes
- 2.4 Summary
- 2.5 Quiz
- Chapter 3: An offer they can't refuse (create mind-blowing landing pages for Search Engines and people)
- 3.1 Imagine you're on a plane, or What's a landing page?
- 3.2 5 keyword portions: choose what's best for each landing page
- 3.3 Prepare the ground for a "comfy landing" (finding a page to act on)
- 3.4 Size matters! In SEO...
- 3.5 Making the first Onpage Optimization Report
- Option 1: Find out best on-page practices, by hand
- Option 2: Grab WebSite Auditor and X-ray your competition
- 3.6 Tune up the landing page
- 3.7 Make your page a gem
- 3.8 Magnetic, sure-fire, pushing and simply great: 4 more pages to be done
- 3.9 Summary
- 3.10 Quiz
- Chapter 4: Getting on the move: where your link building starts
- 4.1 Words for talking link building
- 4.2 What's the purpose of links?
- 4.3 Sites vote for each other
- 4.4 How do we get links?
- 4.5 Quality of links
- 4.6 Avoid link farms and FFA sites
- 4.7 Factors that make up quality links
- 4.8 Grow your links regularly and at a natural speed
- 4.9 Look where the link can be placed
- 4.10 Ways to get links
- 4.11 Summary
- 4.12 Quiz
- Chapter 5: You scratch my back, I scratch yours: exchanging links.
- 5.1 Nine vital steps to exchange links
- Option 1: No cost link management by hand
- Option 2: Link building at ease - your personal LinkAssistant
- 5.2 Your quick and sure ways to find outstanding link partnerships
- 5.3 Make brilliant link directory that perfectly fits your site
- 5.4 Be personal with hundreds of site owners — and be quick!
- 5.5 Record keeping? Yaaaaawn...
- 5.6 No one's gonna cheat you: verify your links
- 5.7 When does it start working?
- 5.8 Summary
- 5.9 Quiz
- Chapter 6: Finding SEO gems, or how to get premium one-way links?
- 6.1 Eight best ways to get weighty links
- Tip 1: Offer high value on your pages
- Tip 2: Get your site into top directories
- Tip 3: Build links through articles and press releases
- Tip 4: Comment in forums and blogs
- Tip 5: Get bloggers to write about you
- Tip 6: Bring link bait into play
- Tip 7: Make use of social media
- Tip 8: Simply buy traffic-effective links
- 6.2 Here're things to look at, when buying links
- 6.3 The winning tool finds best link opportunities
- 6.4 The smartest way to see what value links bring
- 6.5 No-Brainer SEO Surprise
- 6.6 Rank checks are still a must
- 6.7 Summary
- 6.8 Quiz